Friday, September 17, 2021

Word art challenge

 Kia ora! Just for fun, we are going to do a word art challenge. 

Your task is to create a piece of word art using things you can find in your bubble.

Your message should be a positive inspiration to others. 

You could choose to use Te Reo Maori words as it is Maori Language week. You could choose to use items from nature. This example uses puriri flowers I collected from my yard. I placed them on a blanket to make a plain background so it was easy to read. My message is a positive message to Aotearoa for staying strong during lockdown. 'Kia Kaha' means stay strong, dig deep, give it your all, remember you purpose.

Send me a photo of your word art and I'll post it on our blog for everyone to see. I look forward to seeing your creations!



2 comments:

  1. Ka mau te wehi (Fantastic) Mr Faulder! This is a great message to share with Owairaka families. We are all doing an important job of keeping ourselves, our family and our community safe. Take care Owairaka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it.💓

    ReplyDelete