Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Making quality blog comments

 Kia ora room 16. As part of our writing learning from home, we are learning to write quality comments on our class blog (and on other Owairaka School blogs). We have been learning that to be a quality comment, our message should be positive, thoughtful and helpful. Remember to start with a greeting and end with a sign off using your name. It is thoughtful to make connections to the blog post by answering or asking questions. As with all writing, you must check your spelling, your punctuation, and that your writing makes sense. You should get someone else in your bubble to check your writing before you publish. Your task is to write some quality comments to post on our class blog. I look forward to reading them!



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Room 16, I am so please that you are going to be making positive comments of blogs, I know kauri students really like having comments on their work. I really enjoy reading their blogs as I learn so many new things, especially about volcanoes with Kauri. I hope you enjoy reading blogs and making the comments.

    ReplyDelete