Monday, April 20, 2020

The kids should see this!


Category: Ideas For Kids - Taranaki Gifted Community Trust

Have you seen the website called 'The Kid Should See This'
(just click the link) 

It offers a range of smart videos for curious minds of all ages. There are some super interesting things to explore and discover. I bet even the grown-ups in your house will learn loads of things so make sure you talk about some of your exploring and discoveries with them. 

This week it would be cool to try some science experiments that you can do at home.
The kid should see this website has 'ten science experiments for kids at home'.
Another place to look for some easy to do at home science experiments is 'Steve Spangler Science'.

If you take a photo or video you can send it to me or you could draw and write about what you did, what you saw and what you wondered.
Have fun!

Border Design With Science Equipment Stock Illustration - Download ...

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Lots of science experiments to try out. I can't wait to see photos of the fun your class have had doing them at home. I love the lava lamp I made. Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids should see this is a great website. I agree with Maria and I look forward to hearing about how your experiments worked and the discoveries you made.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What great websites! Do you know term 2 is / was going be focused on science?! I hope we can do some science experiments when we get back to school

    ReplyDelete