Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Learning at home in 2020 or learning in the 1850s

We are living in interesting times. 
We need to 'learn from home' during the national lockdown. 
How does that compare with learning during the 1850s? 
We got a taste of what school was like during the 1850s on our trip to the Howick Historical Village in term 1, and it was very different! 

To help you learn from home in 2020 you can check this blog. I will also email learning ideas to you. You can login to learning websites like 'matific', 'studyladder' and 'sunshine online'. I can set tasks for you to do on a computer and I can see which tasks you have done on my computer. You can email other work to me and I can post it on to this blog for your classmates to see. 
It was certainly very different in the 1850s, don't you think? 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Room 16
    I hope you are all well in your bubbles at home. It is lovely to see your smiling faces in the photos Mr Faulder took at Howick Historical Village. It must have been very interesting thinking and learning about what school was like for some children in the past.
    From Mrs Haines

    ReplyDelete