Tuesday, March 1, 2022

WHEELS DAY! - Friday 4th March

 This Friday we are having a special day at school called WHEELS DAY!

On Friday 4th March you can bring your 'wheels' to school and ride the track. All the teachers are going to park their wheels (their cars) out of the carpark and we will set a special track to ride in the carpark.

It should be fun! Please read below to find out all the details. (Click on the image to make it bigger). Please remember a helmet and a bike lock.


Please leave a comment below telling us what wheels you might bring on Friday.

14 comments:

  1. I am going to bring my skateboard. It will be fun! Remember your helmet. From Andy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi.I think I will scooter to school. From Cati room 16.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi room 16 it's Lauren here. I am might bring my roller skates or my bike. Blog you later from Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am bring my bike to school I cant wait to sea what room 16 is bring.






    ReplyDelete
  5. I am going to bring my scoter to school.It will be awesome!.And fun.Senserley Hanzalah

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi room 16 I might bring a scooter on wheels day I hope you guys bring a helmet to be safe thanks room 16. From bethany

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am going to bring my scooter. And bring my helmet.

    FROM KHAYA

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am going to school on my bike. From Tukaha.


    ReplyDelete
  9. I am going to bring my scooter. It is going to be so much
    fun!!!.Don't forget your helmet I don't want you to fall
    down. From:SHIZA

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi it is hilary I am bring my bike to school I cant wait to sea what room 16. from hilary

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi its Georgia here i might bring my roller skates or my scooter hope you have fun! bring your helmet blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Im might bring my scooter or my bike and renember to get a lock and a helmet fome zefaniah

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am going to bring my scooter or walk to school with my sister.From Sione.

    ReplyDelete