Tuesday, February 15, 2022

SUPERHEROES!

 

Room 16 are a class full of SUPERHEROES!

Our school theme for 2022 is 'Superheroes - Not all superheroes wear capes'.

We are learning that superheroes come in all shapes and sizes, from all cultures, can help in many different ways and have many different skills and talents. 

There are many different ways that we are superheroes in Room 16. 

We are superheroes because we try our best with our learning.

We are superheroes because we help others.                           

We are superheroes because we take risks.

We are superheroes because we support and encourage each other.

We are superheroes because we are good role models.

We are superheroes because we are super friends.

Leave a comment telling us how you are a super hero. 💫

This Thursday we have a special dress up day at school. Teachers and students can come dressed as any sort of superhero. Remember that not all superheroes wear capes and not all superheroes come from comics or are Marvel characters. Use your imagination, get involved and have fun!



11 comments:

  1. Kia ora Room 16, super to have you all back at school! One of my super powers is being very organised - so I help out the teachers by doing all of the school timetables. I look forward to seeing you dressed as superheroes on Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My superhero is a policeman because they help people.
    From Sione.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi.My superpower is helping others. From Cati

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there room 16 I hope you enjoyed the superhero dress up day. My super power is showing manakitaga to others. From Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Im kind and helping. From tukaha

    ReplyDelete
  6. My superpower is looking after the environment and pick up rubbish

    ReplyDelete
  7. My superpower is looking after the environment and pick up rubbish. from hilary

    ReplyDelete
  8. My super power is kindness and caring fome zefaniah

    ReplyDelete
  9. My super power is being responsible and helpful.Yours Hanzalah.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi my super power is wonder woman because she is kind and
    being nice from KHAYA.

    ReplyDelete
  11. hi room 16 it's bethany here I will tell you guys my super power it is being kind and manaakitanga and I wonder what your super power is. post a coment guys blog you later from bethany

    ReplyDelete