Friday, May 1, 2020

Writing : Describe your 'bubble'.

Tools for Bursting Your Filter Bubble - Nick Lum - Medium
What is it like in your home 'bubble'?
Write a description of what life is like at your place in your bubble. 
Draw a large bubble shape and write inside it.
Think about who is there, things you can see, hear, smell and feel. 
Write about the things you do each day in your bubble.
Share it with me if you like. It will be cool to share what life is like in your bubble with your classmates later.
What is a bubble and how does it work? The lockdown-buddies rules ...

2 comments:

  1. Malachi has just sent his through to you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Room 16, I can't wait to see what all your bubbles look like. I wonder if all our bubbles look similar, what do you think? I am looking forward to the day that I get to POP my bubble and join you all back at school :)

    ReplyDelete