Wednesday, August 19, 2020

The Bee Project

 Hey room 16! 

I hope you are all ok at home and looking after each other in your bubbles. 

If you write about the things you do some days, I'll post it on this blog and we can play that game where you can try to guess who wrote it. Check the blog and leave a comment to play.

Here is another learning activity you can do at home. Read about honey bees, how they live, how they make honey and then answer the quiz. There are some videos to watch and a choice board of activities to work on. Remeber to share any work you are proud of with me and I'll post it on the blog to help us all stay connected. You could also leave a comment on the blog post to let others know which activities you tried or which ones you liked the most. I'm going to make a lemon and honey tea!


1 comment:

  1. I love lemon and honey tea!!! We are always running out of honey at our house so I can't wait to buy some more Owairaka honey from the office when we get back. Maria

    ReplyDelete