Tuesday, March 28, 2017

📚📚📚 Duffy b👀ks 📖📖📖

Today we had a special assembly where each class got a huge box of books from the Duffy foundation.
How exciting! Everyone got two brand new books to keep and enjoy. We loved it!
"Reading is awesome" (Samuel)
"Reading feeds your imagination" (Rory)
"Reading makes my brain stronger" (Rowena)
"Reading is cool" (Kyros)
"Reading is fun because it helps you learn" (Aundreah)
"Sometimes when I start reading I justcan't stop" (Persaies)
"Reading can make you the king!" (Haider)
"Reading gives me good dreams " (Oshani)
"Never give up on your reading" (Tyrone)
"Reading helps me learn new things" (Yusuf)
"I love books" (Norman)
"Thanks Duffy!" (Sundus)
The Duffy boxes at assembly.
Haider and Rowena with room sixteen's box.
So exciting getting our books!
Oshani and Aundreah dive straight in to their new books.
Floyd and Samuel, happy with their choices.
Happy readers!
More happy readers!
We love books

1 comment:

  1. what a awesome school and cool pictures please follow me pwsbmohammed and follow me follow my friend pwsjordan rm14

    ReplyDelete